Saint Luke’s Boise Medical Center(From 1 review)
- Accessible Parking Within a City Block
- This business does not have Wheelchair Access
- This business does not have Accessible Restrooms
- This business does not have No Stairs
- Alt. Communication Formats
We do not know if this business has any ramps.
We do not know if this business has any elevators.
There is a lift that is accessible at the front entrance. It is outdated however, it is functional and usable. Only one wheelchair will fit on it. The restrooms are wheelchair friendly, more so the family restroom than the regular restrooms. The cafeteria had 2 wheelchair height tables easy to access.
Other Pathfinders could benefit from your experience at Saint Luke’s Boise Medical Center.Write a Review